[rabbitmq-discuss] Publisher Confirms stop occurring when Consumer is present and queue is large

Cameron Davison cameron.davison at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 05:10:21 GMT 2011

Matthew,

Thank you for the reply. Do y'all have a bug tracker that I would be
able to watch so that I can know when y'all address this issue? Do you
know if this same thing would be even worse for a mirrored queue
rabbit mq cluster? I am seeing a lot of degradation in write
throughput while reading when doing mirrored queue cluster. All I
really want is high availability such that if one server crashed the
slave in the cluster will become the master and allow for continued
throughput. Is this the correct way to that?

Cameron