[rabbitmq-discuss] Problem building rabbitmq on FreeBSD

Matthew Barry Matthew.Barry at bksv.com
Tue May 31 03:17:46 BST 2011

I am trying to build version 2.4.1 on Freebsd. I get the following error

erlc -I include -o ebin -Wall -v +debug_info -Duse_specs -pa ebin
src/rabbit_networking.erl

src/rabbit_networking.erl:49: type hostname() undefined

src/rabbit_networking.erl:71: type ip_port() undefined

gmake: *** [ebin/rabbit_networking.beam] Error 1

template10# gmake

erlc -I include -o ebin -Wall -v +debug_info -Duse_specs -pa ebin
src/rabbit_networking.erl

src/rabbit_networking.erl:49: type hostname() undefined

src/rabbit_networking.erl:71: type ip_port() undefined

gmake: *** [ebin/rabbit_networking.beam] Error 1

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Matthew

This e-mail is confidential and may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any other person.