[rabbitmq-discuss] Journaling for RabbitMQ?

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Thu May 26 20:26:31 BST 2011

I suspect it would take about 30 minutes to create a special journaled exchange type that simply logged every message that came through to a log file. You'd need to use a custom exchange rather than a built-in version. That being said, it would act just like a built-in exchange type. But you probably wouldn't want to run something like this in production anyway, right?

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
http//jbrisbin.com