[rabbitmq-discuss] WCF Bindings do not honor config settings

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Mon May 23 16:55:32 BST 2011

Hi Dan,

On 23/05/11 16:25, Dan B wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been playing around with the .Net client solution with a view to
> using RabbitMQ with WCF.
> I have changed my RabbitMQ username and password, so the WCF examples
> explode because the ConnectionFactories are being initialized with the
> default values.

A bug with a similar description was fixed and released in version 2.4.0
- can you please confirm which release of the .net client library you
are using? If you are building from source, does it include the merge of
branch bug23887?

If you still experience problems with the WCF binding included in the
latest release of the .net client library then please follow-up with
details.

Thanks

Emile