[rabbitmq-discuss] trying to figure out erlando

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Mon May 23 16:53:53 BST 2011

I keep thinking I can conquer this and, like a neurotic who expects a different result every time after doing the same thing, I have failed utterly! :)

Doing error_t:run(M) gives me: {undef,[{error_t,run,[#Fun<error_t.0.94248885>]}

and doing ErrorT:run(M) gives me: {{badfun,{ok,<0.39.0>}}

I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop this because I'm probably too right brain to make real use of this. I feel like I gave it a good effort, but I'm afraid I'm not smart enough to really wrap my head around what's going on. I'll just have to stick with case statements since I can understand those and the code works.

Ah well. Live and learn!

jb