[rabbitmq-discuss] 2.4.1 features

Steven Taylor taylste at gmail.com
Sat May 21 12:33:00 BST 2011

also, what's consumerTag?  Best I could find on it is, "The ConsumerTag
property of DefaultBasicConsumer can be used to retrieve the
server-generated consumer tag, in cases where none was supplied to the
original IModel.BasicConsume call."

Does that say I can uniquely identify the client, or alternatively
the server... or make some other miscellaneous use out of it?  It'd be nice
if the protocol gurus could put a few notes in about intention, or how the
concept originated.

thanks,
-Steven