[rabbitmq-discuss] troubles with running management plugin

Boštjan Jerko bostjan at japina.eu
Tue May 17 13:50:31 BST 2011

Hi!

On the Ubuntu I've install RabbitMQ-2.3.1 and created a management
plugin by using rabbitmq-plugin-umbrella (getting it with hg from the
repository) when I copy rabbitmq-management-agent to the plugin
directory and starting server I get the message:

BOOT ERROR: Could not add boot step dependency of rabbit_mgmt_database
on recovery:
Boot step not registered: recovery
Erlang has closed
{"Kernel pid terminated",application_controller,"{application_start_failure,rabbit,{bad_return,{{rabbit,start,[normal,[]]},{'EXIT',{rabbit,failure_during_boot}}}}}"}

I've checked the archive and the only reply is about old version of
RabbitMQ which I don't think is relevant in my case.
Can anybody help or suggest what might be a problem...

Boštjan

--

homepage: http://www.japina.eu
val202igra: http://www.t-42.eu/val202igra