[rabbitmq-discuss] [Platform Team] Preview Release of Haigha

Aaron Westendorf aaron at agoragames.com
Mon May 16 13:08:00 BST 2011

Alexis,

The script is coded at 10 exchanges, for no particular reason other
than that's where I left it. It's measuring round-trip time, and I
picked a default of 500 channels to saturate the stack with frames,
partial frames, channel switching, etc. In addition to testing raw
speed, I use it to regression test memory management.

-Aaron