[rabbitmq-discuss] Synchronous Message Response

mp mpxr at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 10 14:05:30 BST 2011

Hi Emile,
  Thanks for the info, I actually had extended SimpleRpcServer. I had a simple override for byte[] HandleSimpleCall(...)  that's where I started to experience the issue of the client not behaving synchronously. That's why I started down the path of using BasicGet on the server.

Thanks to you clarifying that HandleSimpleCall() is what I should be using I found the bug in how I was modifying the out param 'replyProperties' incorrectly which is why the message was not being delivered.

Thanks, what I wanted to achieve here looks to be working now.

-mp