[rabbitmq-discuss] My attempt at a high-level API for .NET

Mike Hadlow mike.hadlow at 15below.com
Thu May 5 15:50:32 BST 2011

Thanks Brian,

It's reassuring to hear that you are also successfully using QueueingBasicConsumer. I don't suppose you'd be willing to share your code?

Very interesting to hear that you are working with Mono. So I guess that means that the Rabbit .NET client is mono compatible. EasyNetQ should run well under mono too, I'll give it a try.

Mike