[rabbitmq-discuss] (Very) Low priority: Wrong date on Management Web Interface

Chris Hampson Chris.Hampson at arm.com
Tue May 3 17:11:53 BST 2011

Hi Guys,

A VERY low priority one here, but also pretty odd.

The date as reported on our management web interface for our RabbitMQ server is wrong:

Last update: 2011-05-02 17:07:20

Yet the system date seems fine...

[rabbit_user at rabbit_host ~]# date
Tue May  3 17:08:12 BST 2011
[rabbit_user at rabbit_host ~]#
[rabbit_user at rabbit_host ~]# echo 'date().' | erl
Eshell V5.8.1  (abort with ^G)
1> {2011,5,3}
2> *** Terminating erlang (nonode at nohost)

If anyone's got an idea why this might be the case I'd be most grateful, to satisfy a curiosity if nothing else ;-)

Many thanks,

Chris

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.