[rabbitmq-discuss] 2.4.0 channel and connection close behavior

Aaron Westendorf aaron at agoragames.com
Thu Mar 31 14:56:45 BST 2011

I'm going to revisit this in the afternoon and see what additional
information I can glean.

Regarding synchronous messaging, my reading of the AMQP spec is that
synchronous operations are isolated per channel, and I've coded our
driver accordingly. Is there really an expectation of a global lock
per connection?

There's really nothing special about why we haven't open sourced this
yet, just that we want to have it complete, documented and with
reasonable test coverage before putting a public face on it.  If I
can't make any progress on fixing the bug, it doesn't affect our
client deliverables, and we can solve it when we finally release.

-Aaron