[rabbitmq-discuss] Using listeners in json rpc server/client

mysurf mail stammailbox at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:38:12 BST 2011

Yes . That's indeed a great option.
But it still  raises questions I dont understand.

usually I do the two rows

channel.queueDeclare( [emptyStringForQueuename], bool,bool,bool... );
channel.queueBind([emptyStringForQueuename],excName,RoutingKey);

1. how does the channel know which queue to bind. what if it has two queues
with random name?

2. How will I add a new binding to a random named queue?
10x.