[rabbitmq-discuss] browse messages on a queue

John DeTreville jdetreville at vmware.com
Wed Mar 30 01:38:39 BST 2011

I've taken the conversation with Jim Irrer off-line. Sorry.

Cheers,
John

On Mar 21, 2011, at 9:14 AM, Jim Irrer wrote:

John -

I was in the process of writing a plugin to get the same functionality:

http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/2011-March/011936.html

What is the time frame for yours?

I had already been working some ideas for functionality, including writing to
a device or a database, and would like to know more details of what
you are doing.

Thanks,

- Jim

Jim Irrer     irrer at umich.edu<mailto:irrer at umich.edu>       (734) 647-4409
University of Michigan Hospital Radiation Oncology
519 W. William St.             Ann Arbor, MI 48103