[rabbitmq-discuss] Using listeners in json rpc server/client
stammailbox at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:32:57 BST 2011
I am trying to detach two processes to two different machines using jsonrpc
server/client architecture (which gives me a very nice solution).
currently I only have to deal with listeners issue.
process in components A used to send listeners subscribing to certain data
To Component B .
Now, Component A,B being in different computers I cant send te listener in
the remote rpc solution.
The listener that will be re-created in server B will have to open Channel
to send the data to channel A.
It seems that for this part only I should use the regular queuing system in
Each client will open a different queue and will add routing keys with the
data it needs to subscribe to.
1. Is that design good? In places there used to be listeners transport
for subscribing to data I will leave the jsonrpc solution and the
2. what is the reccomended way to choose a name for the queue for each
* Currently I am using uuid as the queue name when a client opens it and I
send it also to the server.
* I cant get the computer name (I dont use JNI) and I dont want to put it in
3. When a client dies sudddenly (unexpected ) who will close his queue ?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rabbitmq-discuss