[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-management-2.4.0.ez updated

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon Mar 28 17:46:29 BST 2011

Hi all. I spotted a couple of regressions in rabbitmq-management after
it went out: non-admin users being unable to see the queues tab in the
web UI, and some error conditions triggering a 500 rather than a
meaningful error code.

I've therefore updated the rabbitmq-management-2.4.0.ez binary plugin
file on the website, and tagged the hg repository rabbitmq_v2_4_0_1.

If you're concerned about these regressions you should redownload and
reinstall rabbitmq-management-2.4.0.ez. The updated version should show
up as 2.4.0.1 in rabbitmqctl status and the applications list on the
node details page.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen