[rabbitmq-discuss] How to define a timeout on jsonRpcClient calls

mysurf mail stammailbox at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:32:27 BST 2011

hi,
thanks for the reply.

Regarding "Actually we have a bug out to let you set a timeout,"
I didn't quite understand. Does this means it is on your todo list?
Is there a plan for a patch?

the case I want to deal with is pretty common :
I have a JsonRpcServer and I want to deal with requests that linger in the
server for too long.
(Lets say a lock occurs on the server side). I would like to set a time out
so that an exception will occur on the client  - and let me deal with it on
the client side.

Is there something like this?
10x.

Does this mean that this is on the todo list? and that