[rabbitmq-discuss] problems with parameters in jsonrpc

mysurf mail stammailbox at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:33:55 GMT 2011

Hi,
Not all were serializable but - all were jsonable .
I thought the parameters go through json serializing.

with json serialization you can serialize and deserialize when some clients
have newer object and some older instances of an object. so we use gson.

now i wrote the program so it gson-serialize an object and then send its
strings between the machines.
I would prefer though if it was gson serialization to the params (as the
name hints).
thanks.