[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq - implement a proxy with RPC

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Wed Mar 23 10:34:45 GMT 2011

Hi,

If JSonRpcClient meets your needs then that is great news. Make sure
that the JSON serialisation works for all parameters and return values
you may wish to use. The JSON implementation is less general than other
Java remoting alternatives, but in keeping with AMQP it does have the
advantage of being platform-neutral.

Regards

Emile