[rabbitmq-discuss] Fw: Re: Creating queues using web console

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Mar 23 10:22:31 GMT 2011

Hi Dhivya.

As far as I can see the vhost / user / permission you have set up should
work - I replicated them on my box and they did.

Questions to debug this further:

  * Which browser are you using?
  * What happens if you close the browser and start again?
    (Browsers can end up caching the creds)
  * What happens if you try to create a queue using rabbitmqadmin?
    (Download from http://localhost:55672/cli and do something like
     ./rabbitmqadmin -u dhivya -p your_pw -V Firstvh \
         declare queue name=dhivya-test)

Cheers, Simon