[rabbitmq-discuss] How can I connect in a cluster using Java library

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Wed Mar 16 09:43:19 GMT 2011

Hi Lucas,

On 15/03/11 21:34, Lucas Souza wrote:
> Hi everybody...
>
> How can I connect in a cluster using Java client library?

A rabbit client (including the Java client) will work unchanged whether
connecting to single or a clustered broker. When connecting to a
cluster, it makes little difference which node in the cluster a client
connects to (except for queue declarations).

You should take a look at the clustering guide for instructions on how
to set up a cluster using the rabbitmqctl commandline utility:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/clustering.html

Regards

Emile