[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Java Client 2.3.1 on Android

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Mon Mar 14 11:36:31 GMT 2011

Whoops -- Matthias pointed out the java-client repository isn't in public-umbrella (Java client isn't a plug-in), so my 'helpful' instructions are bogus.

Better, go and look at this http://www.rabbitmq.com/build-java-client.html to see how to build the java-client.

In those instructions, the 'ant dist' build step will produce a jar in the build/lib directory called rabbitmq-client.jar.

[If you clone the java-client repository in the public-umbrella, you will find that the codegen repository is gotten for you, so that is why I misled myself (and you) -- sorry.]