[rabbitmq-discuss] Install error erlang not found but is installed

Brendan Doyle brendan.doyle at epicadvertising.com
Wed Mar 9 14:41:36 GMT 2011

John

I believe It is looking for an installed erlang rpm.  If you have installed erlang from source because there is no suitably up to date erlang package for your distribution, that's fine.  As long as the erlang binaries are in the global PATH, you can install the rabbitmq rpm with '--nodeps' option and it works fine.  At least in my experience so far ;)

Brendan