[rabbitmq-discuss] What is internal parameter of exchange.declare for?

Alexandru Scvorţov alexandru at rabbitmq.com
Sat Mar 5 01:07:23 GMT 2011

The first hint is in rabbitmqctl's manpage:

    Whether the exchange is internal, i.e. cannot be directly published to
    by a client.''

Which raises the question, ``Why on earth would you have an exchange
that cannot be published to?''.  The answer is exchange-to-exchange

And here's the blogpost that sheds a little more light on the subject:

Hope this helps.