[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ insights

Abhishek Kona abhishek.kona at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 06:18:02 GMT 2011

Hey

If you are using Munin to monitor your systems, the RabbitMQ Munin
Plugins is really useful (https://github.com/ask/rabbitmq-munin).
Thanks to Ask Solem Hoel for putting it up.

Underneath it uses RabbitMQ Ctl to get all stats.
We are monitoring per queue memory usage, connections maintained,
un-acked messages  and more.

If you chose not to use munin still collecting all those numbers will be
possible using RabbitMQCtl

-Abhishek Kona