[rabbitmq-discuss] Help defining appropriate queue model

Michael Bridgen mikeb at rabbitmq.com
Fri Mar 4 01:07:56 GMT 2011

Fabio,

Aces, glad to hear it's working for you thus far.

On this:

 > Just a final question: the previous README file on github said
 > something about including the plugin on the main RabbitMQ code, but I
 > figured this had been written some time ago because it mentioned
 > version 1.7.1. Is this still in your (and RabbitMQ developers) plans?
 > Best regards.

  -- I was referring to the exchange plugin mechanism overall, on which
I was finishing (largely other people's!) work at the time.  That
mechanism has been in mainstream rabbitmq since then, and has changed a
bit, but is pretty stable.

The Last Value Caching exchange will likely stay a plugin for the
foreseeable future, rather than being baked into rabbitmq-server.  But
if you follow this list you'll know this is not the last word ..

Michael