[rabbitmq-discuss] Help defining appropriate queue model

Fabio Margarido fabiomargarido at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:41:42 GMT 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 09:58, Michael Bridgen <mikeb at rabbitmq.com> wrote:
>> This sounds really interesting. Is this the plugin Alister and Alexis
>> were talking about?
>
> I think so, although I'm surprised Alexis didn't know its name ..

Great!

> It's labeled "experimental", though it's dead simple and there are few
> moving parts.  The biggest limitation you may face, *may* face, is that it's
> not written to be hugely scalable -- it just does the simplest thing
> possible.

I don't think scalability will be a big issue. There shouldn't be many
messages delivered through this exchange.

> I've uploaded an ez on github, which you can drop into
> rabbitmq-server/plugins/; it should work with v2.3.1 and default branch.
>  It'll be easier than compiling it yourself.

That should make things easier, thank you very much. I'm not able to
download it though. Clicking the link brings this not very helpful
message: AccessDeniedAccess
Denied3E08616583BF12BFHF2krVMH53i4Ea8SXPND7pCE4VC3lGdOcDM0dhg96BFcax9OJ7BOBLaRHAUhU53i.
Thanks again.