[rabbitmq-discuss] queue subscription + sending to some exchange

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jun 21 10:40:25 BST 2011

Hi Petar,

I assume that queueHandlers in your snippet establishes a new channel
when the error occurs. Is it possible that queueHandlers is using the
wrong channel by mistake? Can you supply a minimal self-contained
example that illustrates the problem? Is there any additional
information in the broker logfile at the time of the error?

-Emile