[rabbitmq-discuss] Grails Plugin failed to fetch groovy Objects.

abinesh s abinesh.s at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 15:47:10 BST 2011

Hi,

Our problem is that, We created two Grails applications and one application
trying to post messages and it is posting successfully. And another
application has to fetch it and needs to process it. But, The messages are
not getting fetched and processed. Dont know whats happening there. And if
we are using java objects it is working fine(both producer and consumer).
But the Groovy objects are not getting fetched. We need some urgent solution
to this problem. We are using RabbitMQ Grails plugin version 0.3.

--
Thanks and Regards
Abinesh