[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit Boot Steps

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 20:52:21 BST 2011

Hi,

On Jun 19, 2011, at 9:32 PM, Matthew Sackman wrote:
> We invented it. Not sure whether other apps have something similar or
> not. I think it's pretty neat.

It is indeed.

So, basically rabbit:boot_steps/0 will look for *rabbit_boot_step* declarations in the loaded apps modules, which mean we can use them on plugins right?

BTW, I attached a silly patch for rabbit_misc:module_attributes/1 warning message when the module is not defined. I think the function can be used for all kind of attributes an not only boot steps.

-Alvaro