[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ .NET client BasicConsume and HandleBasicDeliver question

T-zex tranzenziuzex at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:34:42 BST 2011

Thank you Emile.

The thing I'm trying to solve is have a guaranteed order of messages:
if I fail to ack after BasicGet() the message anyway will go to the
end of the queue. In case noAck = true, there is a risk to lose a
message when a process fails. I can't find a way to make RabbitMQ work
as a queue in a simple single reader scenario...