[rabbitmq-discuss] Fw: high availability solutions?

Rob Harrop rob at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jun 14 17:23:06 BST 2011

I would like to clarify my comments lest I mislead everyone to think
that the king of all HA solutions is just around the corner - what we
will be releasing soon is just the first step of our HA solution.

We'll have support for Active/Active queues. We're happy with how this
works for known, preset cluster topologies.

However, for clusters that change dynamically, a fully automated
solution is not there yet and will be following in the future.

As with all first release software, I doubt this will solve all problems
for all users, but it is certainly a good step along the path.

Rob