[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ-C client and SSL support

Pieter de Zwart pdezwart at rubiconproject.com
Mon Jun 13 17:34:11 BST 2011

Hey everyone,

Last February, David Wragg mentioned that the RabbitMQ C client library was
build in such a way that adding things like SSL would be difficult. Are
there any updates regarding the library since then with regard to this
topic? I have a few people that really want to be able to use SSL from PHP,
but there is little I can do if the C client does not support it (I have no
interest in reinventing the wheel and building the rabbitmq-c functionality
into our codebase...)

Thanks!
Pieter