[rabbitmq-discuss] Alice in Wonderland chasing the RabbitMq

Yann Luppo yluppo at leads360.com
Fri Jun 3 19:10:06 BST 2011

Ok first I want to say the Management plugin... much easier to deploy
and looks like it provides more data points than Wonderland. Big pluses.

However it would appear that the tabs matching commands that I would
need to run using the vhost -p switch, Exchanges and Queues, don't show
any data. I double checked w/ rabbitmqctl and running the list_queues
and list_exchanges w/ the -p switch do show my queues and exchanges.

I'm not excluding a configuration issue, in fact it is probably like my
friend says all the time: "the bug is between the chair and the
keyboard". Any pointer to resolve this little kink is much appreciated.

Thanks. :)