[rabbitmq-discuss] Database Corruption Possibilities

Alex Lovell-Troy alex.lovelltroy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 12:35:21 BST 2011

There are a handful of approaches to this problem which all seem to follow a
similar pattern.  Until there is a way to replace mnesia with a replicable
back end, we've all written something on our own that wraps each amqp
transaction with a transactional write to the datastore of our choice and.
 I've seen this done with MySQL, MongoDB, and riak personally.

@jbrisbin has done some interesting work with implementing a specific queue
that sends messages to riak that looks intriguing.  I believe there is also
a piece that pushes messages from riak into rabbitmq.

At least, that was the state of the art the last time I looked

Anyone else?

-alex