[rabbitmq-discuss] Alice in Wonderland chasing the RabbitMq

Yann Luppo yluppo at leads360.com
Thu Jun 2 22:49:28 BST 2011

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right place to ask questions about Wonderland because
I couldn't find another community for it and I figured at least some of
you may have deployed it successfully already.

My deal is on the same box I have RabbitMQ and Alice running, and also
Wonderland.

When I click on the "Dashboard" link in Wonderland I get:

=INFO REPORT==== 2-Jun-2011::14:26:56 ===

(rest_server:232) Error in rest server: {function_clause,

[{dashboard,'-get/1-lc$^0/1-1-',

                                           [<<"no vhosts">>]},

                                          {dashboard,get,1},

{rest_server,run_controller,4},

                                          {mochiweb_http,headers,5},

                                          {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}

Notice the <<"no vhosts">>.

However if I simply run on that same machine again the commands:

sudo rabbitmqctl status

sudo rabbitmqctl list_vhosts

I can confirm that my RabbitMQ server is running and that I have 3
existing vhosts.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Yann Luppo