[rabbitmq-discuss] Connection closed after 10 minutes. Cause : end-of-stream

Renaud rmartele at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 16:37:18 BST 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm using .NET API of rabbitmq and I'm facing a problem. After 10
minutes (precisely) of use, my IConnection (or my IModel, I don't know
wich one) closes by itself. It seems to be due to an "endofstream
exception". I set no timeout on my IConnection and on my IModel so I
don't understand...

What is even more weird is that I don't have this problem with my
applications using Java API.

Can someone help me to unlock this constraint of 10 minutes please?