[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP plugin and virtual hosts

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jul 26 12:52:22 BST 2011

Lionel,
Thanks for raising this -- I agree it does look like a bug -- I've raised bugzilla 24304 to cover this.

Steve Powell  (a happy bunny)
----------some definitions from the SPD----------
Rigatoni n. A prime-ministerial grin.
Nigella n. The next bottle-size up from a Nebuchadnezzar.
Homily adv. Rather like a frenchman.