[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ & EC2?

Michael Justin michael.justin at gmx.net
Fri Jul 22 16:36:13 BST 2011

Am 22.07.2011 17:12, Shalom Rav wrote:

> Will I be charged by `Amazon` for the bandwidth / messages that flow
> into / out from my `RabbitMQ EC2  instance`?

Only for transfer out. From the Amazon AWS newsletter (July 2011):

"New Data Transfer Pricing
We've often said that one of our goals is to drive down costs
continuously and to pass those savings on to our customers. We're
pleased to announce that effective July 1, 2011 we've lowered our
pricing for AWS data transfer. We will no longer charge a separate fee
for internet data transfer in."

Amazon Web Services Data Transfer Pricing Changes Effective July 1, 2011

http://aws.amazon.com/pricing_effective_july_2011/

Cheers
Michael Justin