[rabbitmq-discuss] What is the server-name to get the rabbitmqadmin

Ann Witbrock (c) awitbrock at vmware.com
Fri Jul 22 12:01:36 BST 2011

Hi Albert,
Are your broker and plugins on Windows?
After installing plugins you would need to again remove, (re)install and start the service (From the start menu is easiest, or just reboot your machine).
On other platforms, you may need to restart the service similarly.

Then http://localhost:55672/cli/ should find it.

Hopefully it is just that.

Ann