[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP plugin and virtual hosts

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Tue Jul 19 10:55:07 BST 2011

Hi everyone,
I've been using the STOMP plugin with RabbitMQ for some time now,
successfully. I've just been using the default "/" virtual host.

I'm now trying to work on partitioning different things into their own
virtual hosts, but I'm not sure how this works with the STOMP plugin.

How do I specify which virtual host to attempt to write to from within
it? Do I put it in the destination field? Is it a header?

Thanks,
Toby