[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Usage Patterms?

csharpplusproject csharpplusproject at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 03:31:50 BST 2011

Simone,

Thank you for your explanation, although I do not really understand how
this works.

You write: "...listening for messages arriving from RabbitMQ and
dispatching them to your application."

I have no problem writing code that is "...listening for messages
arriving from RabbitMQ". The question is, how do I dispatch these
messages to my application while letting the application run
continuously with no interruptions?

Can anybody provide sample code in python that demonstrates such a
pattern? Thanks.