[rabbitmq-discuss] Reading messages using basicGet

Demi Zike habtdemis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 20:18:09 BST 2011

I read the api-guide on your website at
http://www.rabbitmq.com/api-guide.html. Retrieving individual messages using
basicGet will get the job done but I am dealing with reading from multiple
queues.

I have a List of strings that store to which queues my app subscribed to
read messages from.  How can I read through each of them until I find a
message to return if there is one. And if I searched all the queues for
available messages and didn't find any message sent to any of them then I
want to return null. I understand this may not be your favourite question,
but I'm new to rabbitmq and I need help.

Thanks in advance,