[rabbitmq-discuss] Python & RabbitMQ — Communicate Between Parent & Children?

Shalom Rav csharpplusproject at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 19:24:38 BST 2011

I'd like to write a python app that uses rabbitMQ to do the following:

There will be ONE *parent*, and TEN workers.

Every 2[sec], the *parent* sends a message that must be consumed by
*all workers*.

Every 5[sec], each one of the *workers* should send a message directly
to the *parent*.

Both routes ( every 2[sec], message from *parent* to *all workers*;
every 5[sec], message from each *worker* straight to the parent ) must
run concurrently, at the same time.

How do I go about modeling it using rabbitMQ & python?