[rabbitmq-discuss] Quick question: Writing to multiple queues

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 19:00:37 BST 2011

2011/7/9 Demiss Zike <habtdemis at gmail.com>

> However, I am getting CS1501: No overload for method 'QueueDeclare' takes 2
> arguments.

According to
http://www.rabbitmq.com/releases/rabbitmq-dotnet-client/v2.5.1/rabbitmq-dotnet-client-2.5.1-user-guide.pdf,
QueueDeclare takes at least 4 arguments: name, durability, exclusivity and
auto-deletion setting. Why don't you just follow examples from that user
guide, it seems to be pretty extensive and includes code examples.

My question is 1) can i declare multiple queues to then use fanout exchange
> and publish a message to multiple queues?

Yes.

> 2) what is the last argument for QueueBind?

Binding arguments. More about bindings can be found in AMQP 0.9.1 spec
document (introductory chapters are a pretty easy read) http://bit.ly/hw2ELX
.

--
MK