[rabbitmq-discuss] Published message not queued after publish-ok received when connection quickly closed

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 17:17:00 BST 2011

2011/7/8 Michael Nacos <m.nacos at gmail.com>

> Do you mean I could have two handlers within the same EM.run block, a
> 'subscribe'  one and a 'on_ack' one handling the publish confirms within
> which the queue1 ack is done? How do I know which queue1 message I'm getting
> the on_ack notification for?

You need to integrate both consumer and publishing confirms code into an
object that can keep track of any additional state you need. An example of
such integration:

http://rdoc.info/github/ruby-amqp/amqp/master/file/docs/GettingStarted.textile#Integration_with_objects

(this example does not keep track of any state but demonstrates
Object#method and Method#to_proc combination technique)
--
MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin
http://twitter.com/michaelklishin