[rabbitmq-discuss] Experimental RabbitMQ Topology Visualiser

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jul 5 12:38:56 BST 2011

On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 12:28:50PM +0100, Steven Taylor wrote:
> http://localhost:55672/mgmt/visualiser/ works.  Thanks.  Looks promissing.
>
> On IE9, MS are aiming at implementing maturing HTML5 features, whereas
> Chrome is aiming at more leading/experimental HTML5 features.  Maybe that's
> part of the issue for you.

Could well be. That said, I would expect IE9 to give me some errors. It
doesn't. Also, CPU usage and the fact that it often manages to render
the first frame suggests that it is continuing to work. The fact that I
get the same behaviour in IE9, Safari and Opera definitely suggests I'm
doing something wrong. I just wish I knew what!

Matthew