[rabbitmq-discuss] Moving ActiveMQ to RabbitMQ

Dave Syer david_syer at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 11:48:27 BST 2011

On Jun 27, 6:23 pm, scorpiovn <thomas.k... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to migrate a project using ActiveMq to RabbitMQ.
> Any one could help me out this problem?

Are you using JMS?  Why are you thinking of migrating?  If you are
using JMS, then I can recommend Spring AMQP (whether or not you are
using Spring JMS) because it tries to capture some of the high-level
messaging patterns like async consumers, transactions, batching, re-
connect and retry without hiding the low-level features of AMQP.  AMQP
has some features and concepts that do not appear in JMS, so it is
probably a good idea to think about the patterns you use ahead of time
and try and map them onto AMQP. Some more information might be useful.