[rabbitmq-discuss] How to add libraries to GAC

Jim Apperly jim at rabbitmq.com
Fri Jul 1 11:13:12 BST 2011

Demi,

If you cannot use gacutil there is a control panel you can use.  Control
Panel, Administrative Tools, Microsoft .NET 2.0 Configuration (yes, this
should work for .Net 4.0 aswell), My Computer, Assembly Cache.  Choose Add
an Assembly.

If you really want GACUTIL, you can get it as part of the free Windows SDK
(it's a pretty hefty download mind you).
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=8279

Jim