[rabbitmq-discuss] Installing Manamgemt plugin fails

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Mon Jan 31 11:39:13 GMT 2011

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 03:35:10AM -0800, Prashant wrote:
> I updated my rabbitmq server and erlang and installed management
> plugin ( following rabbitmq plugins docs).
>
>     exception exit: {undef,[{rabbit_misc,now_ms,[]},

Very likely your versions don't match up. I suspect you're using a newer
version of the Management plugin with an older version of Rabbit. It's
possible you have multiple bits of versions of Rabbit installed which
can create confusion as to which modules are being used when. Please
make sure you've removed all traces of your previos installation.

Matthew